The eid release of superstar Salman Khan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan is really a surprise for the audience. The actor who is known for his gravity defying super heroism succeeds in being an all too different avatar and guess what? The movie has a solid emotional story. Let’s look at the positives of this eid winner.
- Salman Khan hasn’t really lost his screen presence even after becoming a down to earth character. I would like to appreciate the actor for choosing this movie that’s unlike his genre.
- Full marks to Kabir Khan for keeping his style and not adapting any current masala formula. The realistic commercial movie feel he creates in a major portion of the movie, helps it in the over the top climax that actually looked quite sensible.
- The small wonder Harshaali Malhothra also deserves loud round of applauds. She doesn’t have any dialogue in the movie but the cute face succeeded in making us feel her pain.
- The screenplay is a smart mix of freshness and cliche. The love story in the beginning is swift, but the main portion of the struggle to cross the border has been written very sensibly.
- Dialogues were also a smart combination of filmy ones and some sensible practical ones. The humor in the dialogues were also quite catchy.
- Pritam’s music goes along with the emotion of the movie. The Bhar Do Jholi dong had emotional intensity and the Tu Jo Mila versions also had that depth.
- Cinematography and edits were really good which gave the movie that visual quality and engaging pace.
So overall it is a variety eid treat from Salman Khan. Don’t expect a dashing Bhai in the movie, it is the caring Bajrangi Bhaijaan.