1. This is Bangladesh where most of the world’s clothing are manufactured, however at this price.
2. Located in Russia, This is world’s largest diamond mine.
3. Tar sands in Alberta, Canada which produces lakes of toxic sludges.
4. Vancouver Island in Canada, showing the decreasing number of trees.
5. Industrial agriculture in Almeria, Spain which is stretched over miles.
6. Agbogbloshie – The world’s largest e-waste dump in Accra, Ghana where electronic waste from all over the world are thrown.
7. Kern River Oil Field, California, USA, showing the production of Oil and destruction of nature. If this is called progress, then I don’t want to be it’s part.
8. The picture says it all. Public lands depleted by industrial logging, Willamette National Forest, Oregon, USA. Here is the Irony – Those who offer us life are given death by us.
9. The city of Mexico – one of the most populated city of Western Hemisphere.
10. Coal Power Plant in United Kingdom, killing the fresh air.
11. A man turns away from the stinking smell of Yellow river in China.
12. Pile of thousands of tires discarded in Nevada.
13. Delhi – The capital city of India is the second most populated city in the world.
14. Place in Alberta, Canada for Tar Sands and pit mining is such a huge area that it can be witnessed even from space.
15. City of Los Angeles, California, which is famous for having more cars than human.
16. Java, Indonesia where locals throws the waste directly into the river. Now water and air, two main elements of life has becaome garbage cans.
17. The great Amazon Jungle is burned down to make space for grazing cattle in Brazil.18. An albatross dies from ingesting too much plastic, decays on the beach. Certainly the most unpleasant view for the eyes.
19. Oil Spill Fire in Gulf of Mexico showing destruction of nature at its worst.